Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I used Mirredge in my bathroom..

I used MirrEdge in my bathroom on a older mirror that was beginning to show some age damage around the outside. I used the cherry walnut with the contemporary cormers and it looks great. (Purchased at Lowe's)

As a suggestion - you could increase the variety of the uses of the product by just creating different types of corners. While many people today love modern looking decor, we live in the country in Texas and have a more rustic look to our decor. Some corners that incorporate a star, cowboy boot, or some other rustic western theme would open up a whole new market. I had considered trying to glue rope around the mirror to hide the flaws, but realized what a mess I would make with the glue everywhere. Then I found the MirrEdge and decided that would be much simpler. I would have loved to find more variety in the corner selection to more fit the bathroom decor. Otherwise it was easy and made it look much neater.

Thanks for taking the time to listen,

Ellen

No comments: