Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Terrific Solution

"I have a large 4'x5' mirror in my master bath that was turning black on all 4 sides. I didn't want to spend the money to replace it yet and found these strips in the store.

I installed it myself (REALLY easy) and it looked great! It looked as though it was part of the original mirtror. I didn't use the corner pieces and it blended beautifully. You do need to be careful to measure perfectly before you score it." By NotHandyCathy from Chagrin Falls, Ohio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a “do it yourselfer” I look for cost effective ways to improve my house.

I was looking to spruce up my master bathroom a few weeks ago and got to the point where I liked everything about the room ( as much as you can like a bathroom) until I got to the mirrors. The oxidation around the edges showed the houses years . I really didn’t want to replace the full mirror, it’s a dirty and costly process, so I went searching for frames. Mirredge was the solution, it is a unique system of mirror acrylic or woodgrain poly strips with corner plates that you can easily apply around the perimeter of the old mirror. The kit comes with simple instructions and everything you need but the adhesive. The finished product is beautiful , practical and inexpensive.