Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Product

The rough edge of my bathroom mirrors always looked unfinished to me & I tried to get my husband to surround the edges with wood. We could never figure out a way for it to work & not be too heavy on the mirror. This new product is very light weight but looks like wood & you just glue it to the mirror! The result was amazing & made the room look very high end.I did all the baths in my home. It was very easy after we got the hang of it.Two tips: be careful when ordering colors. The oak looks dark brown & not like oak to me. My computer picture was more accurate than the product name.Also, if you are using two pieces to cover a large mirror, use the factory cut ends in the middle. I loved this product! My only regret is I wish I had invented it since I have had the idea for years!!

travelingmom3  from Austin TX

No comments: