Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love this product, gave my mirror a whole new modern look

This product was easy to work with. I read the reviews online- and disagree with some of the negative ones. This wood look is pretty, the cherry wood looks sharp. This product is not wood, rather it's much lighter, obviously so it can be attached to the mirror. I used 3M permanent double stick tape (the foam kind) versus using a permanent adhesive- and it's held up great. The down side- is you can see some of the tape reflection in the mirror- I did color the edge of the white tape black with a sharpie and that helped a lot. Bottom line- I love this product, I will refer to my friends, I don't think the price is outrageous, and this transformed my bathroom completely!
 
 
dezil
from Minneapolis, MN

No comments: