Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

..it looks so beautiful that I keep walking by to steal a look..

Just a quick note to thank you for all of your help. I wasn't sure about how to deal with the two mirrors meeting at the inside corner. Even though there was no deterioration of the vertical edges, I used your suggestion to treat them as two separate mirrors, and it was the perfect solution. It's a stunning look, adding even more beauty.

I came this close to not ordering the mirror strips, because I didn't know how to treat the inside corner & didn't want it to look amateurish. My two other choices were to either replace both mirrors, or have the lower edges cut off each one, and I think either option might have been more expensive than doing the mirror strips.

I am planning to sell my home, and one of the mirrors was losing silver pretty badly ~ not a pretty look ~ and now it looks so beautiful that I keep walking by to steal a look. It looks like something you see in magazines.

Because the look is such a treat for sore eyes, I've decided to do two other mirrors, even though they're not losing silver, and I will be placing another order though Home Depot.
I appreciate your quick responses to my e mail; you helped so much, and I thank you again.

Jan M.

2 comments:

anne said...

My husband and I bought the system a few years ago. We have an old house with beautiful mirrors but they were all ot of shape! We did it in a matter of minutes and I can proudly say, we had the best looking bathroom mirrors in the house:) We loved the price as you very well know the price of custom framing!! Kuddos to mirredge!!

anne said...

Beautiful product! My husband and I bought the kit a few years ago and we love it! It is a must have:)
Easy to install and most of all,the price is good. It really transforms the appearance of the room or bathroom. Kuddos to MirrEdge!